Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rant: Where's Play All?

I love TV shows on DVD. These are some of the best inventions since the television show itself. I get to watch a lot of episodes in a row without commercial interruption. I've discovered a lot of great shows I never saw before on DVD.

But why don't all TV shows on DVD have the Play All option? The Play All option is the best! I just push Play All and am enertained for hours. Some series(Enterprise, The Shield, etc) for some reason do not use the Play All option. They make me watch one episode and then dump me into that episode's menu. I have to backtrack and pick the next episode and then click play in that episode's menu.

It doesn't sound like a huge ordeal, but it's annoying. I'm usually doing other things while watching TV - computer, cooking, cleaning, etc. I like a continuous TV entertainment so I don't have to stop whatever else I'm doing at the time.

No comments: